The brewery known as Swan began in Perth in 1857. The brewery which became the Emu and eventually the headquarters of Swan in the 1960s, began in 1837. To cover both breweries, the history begins with the Spring
street site and continues through to the late 1980s and the Alan Bond era. (edit.) 248 x 190mm., pp. ix, 298, black & white and colour plates, references., appendixes, bibliography, index. Hard cover in dust jacket. Contents, no inscriptions; dust jacket, medium rubbing on 'black' background (front & back) - no tears or chips. FINE/VG+.